Owner and managing administrator
Barbara J Cochran and Amy L C Cochran
For all your on site personal security needs
- 251-716-4626 or 251-459-5656
Saraland, Alabama 36571
MISSION STATEMENT, GOALS AND INTRODUCTION:
- BAY AREA PROFESSIONAL SECURITY AGENCY is an agency that provides physical security protection services to commercial, industrial, residential, and construction sites throughout Mobile and Baldwin Counties in Alabama. Through our dedication to ensuring high levels of physical and knowledge based training to all police and guards affiliated with us to establish a long-standing reputation for exceptional quality protection and safety services.
- BAY AREA PROFESSIONAL SECURITY AGENCY is a thriving protection based organization that has established a reputation for supplying effective security solutions and utilizing innovative ideas in the protection of life and property.
- BAY AREA PROFESSIONAL SECURITY AGENCY’S mission and number one priority is to protect the client by creating a safe environment and enhancing the quality of life in our community. Through our Expertise, Pride, Integrity, Dignity and Excellence in all we do, we are dedicated to bring quality service to the community in an effective, responsible and professional manor.
- BAY AREA PROFESSIONAL SECURITY AGENCY is and will continue to be successful because of the significant efforts of its people. The majority of our service is provided by fully sworn and employed Police Officers from area Law Enforcement Agencies. We also utilize retired police officers who still maintain the required standards of all police officers. As a plus we have the additional years of combined experience behind us. In addition to the afore mentioned people, we have guards available at a lesser rate of pay for the benefit of the jobs that require a little more than one officer, but don’t need the second, however, police officers often work in pairs as out in the field, one can never be too confident, and absolutely nothing is ever routine.
- We are committed to the belief that mutual trust and honesty are fundamental ingredients of successful working relationships. As a result, the policies of BAY AREA PROFESSIONAL SECURITY AGENCY are open communication, teamwork, and mutual respect.
OUR MAIN SERVICES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Commercial buildings
Industrial and business
Theater Security (inside and out in parking lots)
Storage Facilities (mini warehouses, truck trailer parking)
• Residential areas
Single family dwellings and multiplexes
• Parking lot details
Surveillance and prevention
• We work in or out of uniform, according to your needs. As a deterrent, or as covert to catch wrong doers
More about Us:
Founded in 2000, by now retired Mobile Police Department Sergeant Barbara J. Cochran, the Bay Area Professional Security Agency (BAPSA) is a privately owned and locally operated Security Agency in the greater Mobile, Alabama area; utilizing off duty police officers from area Police Departments and civilian personnel who work along with the Police Officers.
Our growth can be attributed to a new business approach that will provide uncompromising and interactive management support in an overall superior level of service focused on exceeding every client's expectations. Our dedication to 100 percent client satisfaction is driven by a ‘client first' methodology supported by local resources and experience.
Bay Area Professional Security Agency specializes in program customization with consideration to our client's budgetary restraints while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction. With capabilities that include the integration of our uniformed security personnel (both armed and unarmed) with many years of police training and on the job training of the unarmed guards, we provide the most cost-efficient, effective protective solutions for every client's specific needs.
Barbara J. Cochran has worked in the Mobile Police Department for over 25 years, prior to that she was serving with the United States Army as a Military Police Officer.
Throughout her career with the Police Department, she acquired the knowledge to handle a great variety of situations and learned how to guide others to professionalism. She was a part of the Crime Scene Unit, involved in Community Oriented Policing in the public housing developments designed for low cost living. She was also the Supervisor for over 9 years in the handling and storage of property and evidence.
While in the Army, she was assigned to the Third Armored Division, in Frankfurt, Germany, where she was in charge of the Serious Incident Reporting Section and worked for the United States Provost Marshal in Frankfurt, FRG.
She attended and completed Military Police Investigator School, in Vilseck, Germany.
Barbara J. Cochran graduated from San Jose State University, San Jose, California in 1975 with a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, with a minor in psychology, and studied sociology at University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama.
Past and present job sites